Wednesday 7 May 2008

Body Modification


Body modification is becoming more and more accepted as time goes by. Body modifcation isn't just piercings and tattoos, it's anything that changes your appearance; like dying your hair for instance. Now, I dye my hair quite a lot, nothing too drastic, but I do dye it. I also have my ears pierced. I was thinking about all of my friends with their body modification, and I cannot think of anyone who hasn't at some point modified their bodies some way or another; whether it be ear piercings, tattoos, naval piercings, or hair dying. I have wanted a tattoo for some time now, but I am absolutely terrified of needles!And pain for that matter. There is so much to think about with a tattoo; will it hurt?, will it heal ok?, will it look ok in 5, 10, or 50 years time? People rush in to them so quickly these days, without thinking about how they will look in the future, which I think is crazy. This website proves my point; always think about it, don't just jump straight in! http://offbeatink.com/tattoo-designs/chinese-tattoos-gone-wrong/

No comments: